Active Isolated Stretching
Experience Active Isolated Stretching ( A.I.S.) for pain relief, and a dramatic improvement in range of motion and quality of life. AIS is not massage, rather a stretching and strengthening therapy, often combines with other modalities and aftercare to help you continue on your path of wellness.
Clinical director, Mark Lohmann states " I have been practicing Active Isolated Stretching is by far the single most effective modality that we have to offer and A.I.S. is perhaps the most amazing bodywork modality I have ever encountered, hands down."
If your like most of us...the first words out of your mouth may be " Oh yeh....I stretch, or, I've done some yoga... or, I did that back when i was playing football in college, or I tried to stretch and I didn't see results".
AIS is different for a number of very specific reasons.... There is a science to the reasons WHY it is so different, and WHY it works so much better than any other method of stretching out there. For one, we isolate the muscles in an AIS session. There are over 40 moves for the hip region and over 30 for the shoulders. We do short 2 second stretches, which yields far superior results. Experience a session at Planet Massage today, and see for yourself what AIS can do for you!
Active Isolated Stretching is best experienced... though a series of sessions with a trained AIS specialist. Your therapist will work with you to address problem areas specific to you, and teach proper form and techniques for self care and independence as your aches, pains and tightness improves or vanishes.
Liston to what Aaron Mattes has to say about AIS
Ready to Book a session?
Call or text Planet Massage today to book an appointment at 954-763-1619
You may Email Us Here for more information.
Alternatively, you can read on, or view our Full Services Menu here.
We offer AIS stretching classes, workshops and instruction.... as well throughout South Florida, Fort Lauderdale, Weston to Wilton Manors. Pompano to Hollywood, Miami and Hallandale beach. We will come to your office for groups of 2-200 for corporate wellness, team building and functional stretching. An easily leaned routine lasting only a few short minutes a day that can be performed at your desk or workstation can often eliminate fatigue, injuries, sore backs, shoulders and necks, carpal tunnel, and the lack of productivity and concentration that goes along with it.
Active Isolated Stretching is the work of Aaron Mattes of Sarasota, Fl who has been perfecting the technique for decades, helping
literally hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. ( www.stretchingusa.com)
Mark Lohmann and his team of therapists at Planet Massage have been trained by and studied with with Aaron for well over a decade while he continues to prefect the science of stretching along with a great team of doctors and healers. Our hearts all go out to him, for he is truly an amazing, caring man, with his techniques are clinically sound, revolutionary, highly effective and life changing.
Come see for yourself just how life changing being limber can be. AIS is a protocol designed to lengthen the muscle fibers and free your body from adhesions, which can result in a dramatic reduction in pain and new found freedom of movement. Results are usually seen from the first session and one can usually expect to see dramatic results after a series of visits with a qualified AIS therapist.
• How can Active Isolated Stretching help me?
- Relieves pain: 95% of our clients report decreased pain, increased range of motion and improved posture.
Prevent injuries: Active Isolated Stretching. Increases flexibility, mobility and health of muscles, tendons and ligaments, reducing the risk of muscle strain and tear.
- Sports Injury & performance: A.I.S. will greatly assist in keeping you pain free and performing your best. Sports specific stretching programs for golf, tennis, running and more.
- Promote faster recovery: Active Isolated Stretching. Improves oxygenation and nutrition of the myofascial structures promoting growth and repair.
- Increase your blood circulation: Active Isolated Stretching. Stimulates the circulation and lymph drainage, which helps eliminate toxic wastes which can bog you down and lead to disease.
- Increase your mobility and flexibility: Active Isolated Stretching allows you to intensify your training, protect you from pain, spasms and tension which will ultimately inhibit your movement
- Makes you feel lighter and look taller: as your body is limber, posture improved and muscles lengthened to their maximum extent.
- General health and beauty: Active Isolated Stretching supports lymph flow and drainage, while real aligning collagen fibers promoting general health and vibrant young looking skin as a result.
- Prenatal Stretching & Yoga: AIS is GREAT for pregnancy and helps you along from the planning stages, on to post partum. Yoga style breath work is a key component.
What to wear to your Active Isolated Stretching session: Please arrive in stretchy or baggy gym style clothes. Dress for the gym. ( Shorts) No skirts, dresses or short shorts please.
To book an appointment: Please call or text 954.763.1619 or contact us by email.
For those of you outside Fort Lauderdae, Broward, South Florida, To Search for a therapist in your hometown, first, consult the Aaron Mattes Stretching USA's list of National/International therapists at www.StretchingUSA.com. If you don't find someone to work with or have further questions, Planet Massage may be able to help, give us a ring, or contact Aaron Mattes directly through the contact info found on his website.
Stretching Services available though out greater Fort Lauderdale